Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I'm looking for ideally a 2009 black biposto for sale. (Moderator, please delete if this is not acceptable).

I'm located in Concord, CA but can ship from out of state.

Cheers,

Mike

·
Registered
782 Posts
I have a retired fire fighter buddy with a dead mint low miles 100% stock black S1K biposto but I don't remember the year. He was T-Boned on his Truimph Bonnie by an uninsured cell phone wielding cager last year and his riding days are pretty much over and he wants to sell it. Let me know if you want me to put you in touch. It's in Chicago.

Terry

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey guys,

I'm looking for ideally a 2009 black biposto for sale. (Moderator, please delete if this is not acceptable).

I'm located in Concord, CA but can ship from out of state.

Cheers,

Mike
Hey! I'm very interested, could you please get me in touch and let me know what year it is?

Cheers,

Mike

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
have you seen this one, not Black but its in your Neighborhood.
Hey! I saw that one too, it's nice but high millage and not the color/model I'm after. Thanks though! If you come across any more please let me know.

Cheers,
Mike

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks everyone for helping me out, a lovely 2008 black biposto has been officially purchased and waiting for shipping! Can't wait!

·
Registered
782 Posts
And was it my buddy Thomas' bike in Chicago?

Reactions: mike_delphin

·
Registered
782 Posts
Sure was thank you so much for the recommendation!!!

I'm glad it worked out for both of you. It's a nice clean bike and I don't think you will be disappointed.

Terry

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
How much and what was the mileage if you don’t mind me asking?
Thinking about picking up the loomis bike but the price is a tiny bit steep.
Mileage was only 3,500 and it was for $13k. Very, very pleased. Just have to wait for shippers. It’s a day and a half by car yet it will take 22 days.. silliness

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
843 Posts
Mileage was only 3,500 and it was for $13k. Very, very pleased. Just have to wait for shippers. It’s a day and a half by car yet it will take 22 days.. silliness
That'll give the shippers enough time to break the bike in for you! Congrats on the new (to you) bike. I don't envy the wait, that's going to be a rough 3 weeks.

·
Registered
25 Posts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Damn that’s going to be a long wait! Great price and mileage!! Any mods?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts