Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, I need to find a longer speedo cable for my 748. The way the gauges are mounted stretched it to the max, and getting on it good the other day the front end came up and ripped the cable right out of the base so needless to say I now have no speedometer lol.

Anyone know any other ducs that run the same style speedo cable but are a few inches longer?

even if it's just 1-2 inches that would work I think.

Thanks a bunch!:D

·
Registered
89 Posts
Hey everyone, I need to find a longer speedo cable for my 748. The way the gauges are mounted stretched it to the max, and getting on it good the other day the front end came up and ripped the cable right out of the base so needless to say I now have no speedometer lol.

Anyone know any other ducs that run the same style speedo cable but are a few inches longer?

even if it's just 1-2 inches that would work I think.

Thanks a bunch!:D
Go to eBay - eine der größten deutschen Shopping-Websites and look for "tachowelle";
Motorize sells exactly what you need; i just purchased one the other day for my 996 SPS and it is indeed that much longer!

Cheers

Peter

·
Registered
156 Posts
I've been running a Motorize speedo cable for two years now, no troubles. Just make sure you oil and route it correctly with no hard turns. It was available on my local eBay iirc.

·
Registered
2,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Awesome! Thanks a bunch, will look them up today.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts