Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

Just checking in to see if anyone is still looking for lodging for the races? I have a reservation for a room with two queens (beds, not people) in Carmel for Fri.-Sat. The rate is relatively low considering the area. I am willing to share and will consider giving up the whole room if you are so inclined. I need to know this week or else I'm cancelling on Friday (07/13/2012).

Benjamin

·
Banned
2,888 Posts
Ben,

I am planning to go as discussed earlier, but my plans are hinging on not needing surgery on my torn knee. Won't know until the 18th when I am scheduled for MRI after some extensive PT. Will update once I know for sure...:mad:

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Dan,

No worries, buddy. Hope you DON'T need to go under the knife, but if such is the need then I wish you the best and a speedy recovery.

Take care...

·
Registered
455 Posts
I don't know if it would work for you but I would head down on Saturday if it would help you. All I've been finding for that night is $240+:eek: So anything that beats that is a deal for me.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Actually, since posting this thread I now have alternate lodging (let me talk to the host and see if he's agreeable to making it a threesome Saturday night) for Saturday, so if anybody is interested in Friday please let me know ASAP. Also, if you want the reservation I have it's for Fri. & Sat. it's $357 plus change. As for the ride down, looks like I'm leaving Sacto Saturday morning around 8:00am and probably will take the slab route (Hwy 99 or I-5 south to Santa Nella then across 152 to 156 to 1 into Carmel. Let me know if any of that works for you?

·
Registered
455 Posts
Actually, since posting this thread I now have alternate lodging (let me talk to the host and see if he's agreeable to making it a threesome Saturday night) for Saturday, so if anybody is interested in Friday please let me know ASAP. Also, if you want the reservation I have it's for Fri. & Sat. it's $357 plus change. As for the ride down, looks like I'm leaving Sacto Saturday morning around 8:00am and probably will take the slab route (Hwy 99 or I-5 south to Santa Nella then across 152 to 156 to 1 into Carmel. Let me know if any of that works for you?
A-OK. I'm in Antioch. If it works out, I can meet you for the ride down.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts