Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys/girls.. So, as you have read some of my other posts in regards to finally getting my 04' 749 back from an ex g/f that held it hostage in her garage the last 8 months.. I had to shim the clutch pack (thanks Bella749), and got her going again. It is coming up on the 12k mile mark. everything is in good order. runs beautifully as it did the day i bought her with only 3,857 miles on it. (i put 8k miles on her in 3 months) . I had an accident yesterday where I lost a fastener that goes to the right lower / rear of the fairing. (the mounting hole under the right rearset). well I got up to about 121mph. (felt great all the way there!) and then the whole right lower disappeared. ripped completely off the bike and broke away from the upper. not after putting a hole in my lower timing belt cover and destroying almost all but like 3 fastener mounting holes. The plastics I have are 1-off painted and graphics. However, I am curious if there is any nice and understanding rider out there that may have a set of side fairings they would let go for cheap or just for the cost of shipping until I can repair the right side fairing and put mine back on??? Any help is appreciated. Thank you all. :(

1 - 1 of 1 Posts