Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Interested in saving a few pounds on my 2019 PP. Considering a lithium. Anyone replaced their 1260 OEM battery with lithium and have any good/bad results? Recommended brands (eg EarthX, etc), Part# ?

·
Registered
725 Posts
Interested in saving a few pounds on my 2019 PP. Considering a lithium. Anyone replaced their 1260 OEM battery with lithium and have any good/bad results? Recommended brands (eg EarthX, etc), Part# ?
Lithium Batteries have been discussed avidly for Multistrada among others. A quick search would give you many results. Lots on this thread. https://www.ducati.ms/threads/battery-life-on-mts-1200-s.726617/

Without repeating my posts too much, I changed the OEM Yuasa battery for this Anti Gravity Lithium Ion before my 1260 left the showroom floor.

It's near freezing right now here in Ottawa and once the Lithium is awaken, it fires up the Multi immediately.
at12-bs-hd-rs-lithium-motorsports-battery.jpg

·
Registered
4 Posts
My first post. Bought a 2014 Multistrada S last week. Been out of street bikes for a while. Have lithium battery in several dirt bikes. First thing I did was order a battery, by chance, the exact same one as Dar. It's scheduled for delivery tomorrow. Good to hear you like it.

·
Registered
725 Posts
@ctsmith
Welcome to the forum. You will like both the Multi and this big boy. In fact, I'm buying the same one again in the spring to replace the dying OEM Yuasa in my Monster.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts