Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Thanks for the post but sorry... that is way too muted. I mean seriously you can hear the clutch a lot more than the exhaust. Wheres the bark??? Too quite for me by a long shot. On top of that they are just as big and intrusive as the stock cans.

·
Registered
81 Posts
I've never been a fan of idling exhaust videos. I want to hear that motor screaming down the tarmac! :abduct:

·
Registered
32 Posts
I know it is high quality pipes, but I didn't really like the sound. I agree that there isn't enough bark, at least not what I expected

·
Premium Member
2012 Matte Black SFS
434 Posts
They had Temis on the release bike in Austin. I was given the honor to start up the bike...the Termis sounded AMAZING!!!

·
Premium Member
2,655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I know it is high quality pipes, but I didn't really like the sound. I agree that there isn't enough bark, at least not what I expected
To my ear, the testastretta evoluzione engines don't sound as good as the tesastretta or desmoquattro motors anyway, barky and not enough bellow. Still the Streetfighter sounded good to me and certainly loud enough without being obnoxious

·
Premium Member
2012 Matte Black SFS
434 Posts
According to my dealer, they dynoed the without and with the Termis. They told me it was a 7HP gain with Termi slip-ons...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts