Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

Listen to the Ducati Streetfighter with Termis!

3141 13
Just got back from a launch event and wanted to share how the Ducati Streetfighter sounds with termis
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
2007 Ducati Monster S4RS | 2021 Royal Enfield Interceptor 650
2,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Did you snap some pictures?
Thanks for the post.
Yes pictures will follow soon, need to get out of the house again for the next Streetfighter open house

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Thanks for the post but sorry... that is way too muted. I mean seriously you can hear the clutch a lot more than the exhaust. Wheres the bark??? Too quite for me by a long shot. On top of that they are just as big and intrusive as the stock cans.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I know it is high quality pipes, but I didn't really like the sound. I agree that there isn't enough bark, at least not what I expected

·
Premium Member
2012 Matte Black SFS
432 Posts
They had Temis on the release bike in Austin. I was given the honor to start up the bike...the Termis sounded AMAZING!!!

·
Premium Member
2007 Ducati Monster S4RS | 2021 Royal Enfield Interceptor 650
2,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I know it is high quality pipes, but I didn't really like the sound. I agree that there isn't enough bark, at least not what I expected
To my ear, the testastretta evoluzione engines don't sound as good as the tesastretta or desmoquattro motors anyway, barky and not enough bellow. Still the Streetfighter sounded good to me and certainly loud enough without being obnoxious

·
Premium Member
2012 Matte Black SFS
432 Posts
According to my dealer, they dynoed the without and with the Termis. They told me it was a 7HP gain with Termi slip-ons...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.