Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone list the assorted "official" recalls as well as owners complaints/remedies with performance issues so far? I am bringing in my bike for the 600 mile service Monday night and I want to make sure I have everything listed.

I know of the fuel line to the injectors and the ground wire to the ECU. Is the air bleed screw listed on a Ducati notice as well? Are there other notices?

I have spoken to the service dept as well as other Ducati people with regards to the flat spot and it will be addressed when I bring in the bike. Hopefully it will be fixed to some satisfaction. If it is, I will ask them what they did and I will post it here for everyone else.

Thanks,
Ken

·
Registered
309 Posts
That's a...

Can someone list the assorted "official" recalls as well as owners complaints/remedies with performance issues so far? I am bringing in my bike for the 600 mile service Monday night and I want to make sure I have everything listed.

I know of the fuel line to the injectors and the ground wire to the ECU. Is the air bleed screw listed on a Ducati notice as well? Are there other notices?

I have spoken to the service dept as well as other Ducati people with regards to the flat spot and it will be addressed when I bring in the bike. Hopefully it will be fixed to some satisfaction. If it is, I will ask them what they did and I will post it here for everyone else.

Thanks,
Ken
Great idea!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts