Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
I live in Denver in the lower Highlands area, and I'm always looking for people to ride with. I have a Monster, and I typically cruise up the mountains via Golden or Morrison on Sundays. I'm out this weekend though going to Memphis through Tuesday, but if the weather is nice any of the other weekends in October I'd be down.

·
Registered
238 Posts
I live in Pueblo and work outside of Ft Collins. Available for rides a few times a month...

My little 916/955

·
Registered
12 Posts
I picked up a '10 Hyper 796 a few months ago. Haven't been able to ride it as much as I would like but trying to get out on the nice days currently. I moved out from CA around five years ago. I rode year round there and plan to do so here.

·
Registered
374 Posts
As my third Duc I just picked up a 14 Multistrada GT a few weeks ago. Just in time for winter to come back. :rolleyes:

I am up in Westminster and do weekly rides when the weather cooperates.

Will see some of you out there.

Bad picture up on lookout two weeks ago. GAD that tail pack it big. :D

Marc

·
Registered
7 Posts
I come out to Colorado for a few weeks a year with some of my bikes. I am there for the Hill Climb. I would be interested in meeting up with some guys for a group ride.

·
Registered
912 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
PPIHC! Ducati does a sponsored ride up the hill, I believe. Welcome Chris and psicorp. I don't have a ride planned yet this season. I'm still skiing! :)

·
Registered
912 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Anyone ride today? I was looking at the weather forecast in the mountains and saw thunderstorms so I didn't go. I wonder if it was really cause for concern or not.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Beautiful day for a ride. I was a bit windy up on P2P but the traffic and the temperature were perfect. :D

OH, the Strudel got ridden yesterday.

Marc

·
Registered
28 Posts
I do not live in Denver but I am renting a Scrambler this coming weekend. Anybody up for a long ride?? I'm thinking pikes peak and whatever else is I can ride to. I have the bike Saturday and Sunday so if you are around let me know. A local with some riding tips of the area would be awesome.

Cris

·
Bon Vivant
10,212 Posts
I do not live in Denver but I am renting a Scrambler this coming weekend. Anybody up for a long ride?? I'm thinking pikes peak and whatever else is I can ride to. I have the bike Saturday and Sunday so if you are around let me know. A local with some riding tips of the area would be awesome.

Cris
you'll probably be damned cold on pikes peak - it's covered in snow right now.

You'd be better off hitting dear creek canyon or Deckers from pine to woodland park, maybe north for a little 119 action if you obey the posted speed limits.
Up golden gate and down coal creek is always a good loop and will keep you out of the snow. Most of the stuff on the western side is going to be iffy this time of year.

I won't be able to ride this weekend but if you need some directions PM me.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Ducati acquired

Hello all,
Just purchased a 2013 MTS and the gf has one as well. Looking forward to some good riding this spring/summer. Hope to see some of you out there!

·
Registered
4 Posts
New Hyper owner

I just recently purchased a 2008 hypermotard 1100S. I live in Colorado Springs, and mostly ride to and from work. No real weekend rides yet, but I'm trying to find time to do so.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Nice to see another person from the Springs on here. I have been in the Springs for the past three years. I ride a 16 Monster 1200R and I have a 02 Monster S4.

I am working out of the country, however, I will be back in the area on the 7th of July for vacation, the 9-15th I will be up in Yellowstone camping. Any time after that til the 22nd of Aug. I am up for a ride any day of the week.

I have been out Deckers, Bishops Castle, Salida, Cripple Creek, and up Pikes Peak. All are good rides.

·
Premium Member
531 Posts
I'm not exactly in the front range but always game for a ride if you all come up to the mountains.. We might have a summer this year... maybe...
A few of us come up quite a bit on our Sunday rides once the roads clear.

21 - 40 of 40 Posts