Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
912 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This thread can server as a list of Front Range Riders. Post here if you're a front range rider, or find yourself riding frequently in this area.

I ride every weekend and sometimes during the week, after work. Would be nice to know who else is around. I don't know why this regional section of the forum is not very popular. It would be great if we used it to coordinate finding a riding buddy, etc. I am not much for big group rides, but a duo or trio is great. Post here at least to say hello if you're in the area.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I am always up for rides on the weekends. I am in Colorado Springs. We just moved here and I am ready to get some riding in once the warmer weather gets here.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi. Just joined this forum. Hope to see you all out on the road. I enjoy riding alone or in a group. Both are wonderful. Hit me up if you're planning a ride.
:D

·
Registered
52 Posts
I ride every weekend and ride after work sometimes. Around the Denver/Lakewood area. I'm a beginner rider but if anyone wants to go riding I'm always up for it.

·
Premium Member
159 Posts
Hi Jason and GG, I am up for a ride also. Itching to get back my Monster or Superbike after traveling abroad for a couple weeks.

·
Registered
912 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I went for an unplanned ride down to Woodland Park this weekend and it was a bit too soon after my surgery. I'll need to give myself more time to heal. Maybe a September ride for me. Hope you guys are having fun. Ride safely.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I went for an unplanned ride down to Woodland Park this weekend and it was a bit too soon after my surgery. I'll need to give myself more time to heal. Maybe a September ride for me. Hope you guys are having fun. Ride safely.
Should have hit me up, I am not far from Woodland Park, in the Springs area. Let me know if you get down this way.

·
Registered
912 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
In Woodland park now on my way home from Ouray. Heading home to Wheat Ridge via Foxton Rd. (Platte River Rd.). Leaving Woodland Park about 3 if anyone is interested in riding with me. Sorry for the short notice.

·
Registered
912 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Good ride. Foxton road is always a hoot. Got some time in the dirt today which made me all the more confident after coming back onto pavement. I love getting to lose traction in the rear on dirt roads.

·
Registered
912 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Ride next Sunday? Weather in Nederland is supposed to be clear. High of 65 low 44. If it looks like it will be sunny, I'm thinking meet up and do coal creek and peak to peak and lunch in Lyons. Anyone interested?

1 - 20 of 40 Posts