Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Thought I would get some new bling on the bike. They're better than stock of course but not cheap. They look soooooooo good though. I had to use some washers to space things out perfectly so that my Rizoma heel guard wasn't getting dinged. Other than that, I didn't have to change anything. It adapts to your stock parts just fine. They work real well, very smooth and the pegs are very grippy...no slip at all.

Attachments

·
Bon Vivant
11,438 Posts
Thought I would get some new bling on the bike. They're better than stock of course but not cheap. They look soooooooo good though. I had to use some washers to space things out perfectly so that my Rizoma heel guard wasn't getting dinged. Other than that, I didn't have to change anything. It adapts to your stock parts just fine. They work real well, very smooth and the pegs are very grippy...no slip at all.

Oooo those look nice. How does it change your position?

·
Registered
79 Posts
I’ve used them for about two years now and love them. I don’t find the initial position that much different Flyn but you have several adjustment options. I lifted my peg up a little and the shifter up a little and tightened it in a little. Wanted to get my knee a little further up on the tank.

Only issue I’ve had with the set up is neutral can be harder to hit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I’d say the best change for positioning I’ve done so far was that DP seat. No longer are my balls planted in the tank..... now they’re just semi planted :)
As far as the rear sets, wanted to get my knees up a little higher and these have given me the opportunity to introduce subtle changes since it doesn’t have as many adjustment holes as other brands.... I haven’t had any issues with neutral. If anything, it shifts easier. It has the ability to adjust the length of the shift lever too which took me a few rides to work out where I wanted it.
A lot of the other brands will be awesome too but I was a sucker for the look of these.

·
Premium Member
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Wait....I have a quick shifter??? Haha. I definitely do not have a quick shifter so that question is worth a google or two but it def works with the normal factory shift rod and linkage.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Wait....I have a quick shifter??? Haha. I definitely do not have a quick shifter so that question is worth a google or two but it def works with the normal factory shift rod and linkage.

2012 up had them, or had them as an option. If it works with the stock linkage, it should be ok.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts