Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,501 Posts
It sure is, must feel good to be on the top spot all weekend.

I tell all the Hayden fans( sorry not one) IF Ducati doesn't renew his seat next year than WSBK ain't a bad option for him. Case in point look how well Melandri is going in that series and remember how Melandri performed on that Ducati. :D

·
Registered
75 Posts
No doubt, that girl is hot, but she is like 2 foot taller than him. It cracks me up.

·
Premium Member
1,877 Posts
Maybe height isn't what Marco has she likes??? Or like Mick Jagger said once when a reporter asked him why he always had beautiful women around him. His simple answer, directly related to the size of his wallet.....

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Premium Member
1,138 Posts
No doubt, that girl is hot, but she is like 2 foot taller than him. It cracks me up.
Bite your tongue! I'd spend the rest of my life walking around on my knees if I could have a beautiful dark-haired Amazon like Manuela by my side. Besides, the height difference would make dancing my second favorite pastime!

·
Registered
496 Posts
It's hilarious that the WSBK feed has to cut to her at least a few times each race.

·
Premium Member
1,138 Posts
It's hilarious that the WSBK feed has to cut to her at least a few times each race.
A whole lot better than the cuts to Biaggi Sr.

·
Registered
849 Posts
If I was Haslam, I would have kicked that mofo as he was doing his victory lap during the first race.

Then ride off with his woman.

Sketchy move on Melandri's part--especially to a teammate. He is on my bad list.

·
Flying Brit
1,812 Posts
At every round! she is a beauty though

·
Premium Member
2,349 Posts
Can she cook? Or even discuss the weather? Just sayin, be careful what you wish for...

·
Registered
157 Posts
Can she cook? Or even discuss the weather? Just sayin, be careful what you wish for...
"Cook"? Who give a rats ass about cooking? lol She's a model and we all know who Marco is. Niether are hurting financially so I seriously doubt either even know where their kitchen is hahahaa!!

·
Ducati Designs
1,124 Posts
Girl like that, you'd make mad, passionate love eight or ten times a day for 20 years, then what would you have?

(answer: who cares!).

pg
DD

·
Premium Member
2,349 Posts
you'd make mad, passionate love eight or ten times a day for 20 years
and that's the kicker, ain't it. Probably the farthest thing from reality. Just think of Kim Kardashian for example!

BTW, I doubt if most of us here could make love 8 or ten times a day and get other stuff done (like riding).

·
Premium Member
1,138 Posts
and that's the kicker, ain't it. Probably the farthest thing from reality. Just think of Kim Kardashian for example!

BTW, I doubt if most of us here could make love 8 or ten times a day and get other stuff done (like riding).
That's the kind of problem most of us would love to have...:D

·
Registered
376 Posts
Show me a beautiful woman and I'll show you a man who's sick of her shit.

She is a beauty though, isn't she? I never mind when the SBK camera gets a shot of her... :D

·
Premium Member
8,735 Posts
Great thread. At first when the cameras started showing more of her than some grumpy racer sitting in a chair after a DNF, I thought WTF? Then after watching her I not only wished I was in Melandri's shoes she also appeared to be a good person as well. She shows a genuine interest in the events and its fun to catch her reactions when Marco almost falls or when he wins. In the latter case she goes around hugging and kissing everybody, even the grease monkeys! I'll bet the morale in that paddock is pretty damn high and all of them wishing Marco would win, because that meant getting a squezze and cheap feel at the same time! She even runs around getting Marco a cold towel and helping where she can. She also hung in there and suffer with him through his stint in GP, goes to show shes loyal. I didn't know it at the time Marco was with her at Laguna when he was with Ducati. Ducati used to put on a real nice appreciation event for Club Presidents and that year both Stoner and Malandri paid a visit to all of us at a Monterey hotel suite for autographs and pictures. Remember that Scott? If I knew she was waiting in the wings we should have all petitioned she show up as well and leave Marco home. You know damn well the cameras would have turned away from the Ducati boys while all of us would be posing with her for photo shoots. Man, she is the complete package, has anyone heard her talk? I'll bet she has an accent that compliments all of her other attributes. I wonder what the results of a Ducati.ms survey would be if asked, "would you want Manuela to talk dirty to you?"

1 - 20 of 22 Posts