Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I have a 98 st2 which has a interesting exhaust setup, which has forced me to relocate the License Plate to the end of the swingarm. So Ive been looking for strange mounts on the internet, and cant find anything. I can only spin the chain tensioner bolt threw the Plate. So its kinda rigged, and I was hoping if anyone has found a good mounting bracket or anything. Thanx

·
Registered
494 Posts
I bought th license plate relocator bracket p/n 90023 from Evoluzione .
It s a very clean set-up. Only problem is the lighting. I have aftermarket turn sigs and they're pretty weak. The prob is, the stock ones are a tad too long to fit. So I am currently looking for short-stalk LED turn sigs.

But once I get this straightened out I'll be goo-to-go. I love how it has cleaned up the rear end.

·
Premium Member
260 Posts
stsuperbike said:
Well I have a 98 st2 which has a interesting exhaust setup, which has forced me to relocate the License Plate to the end of the swingarm.
Any pics around of this "interesting exhaust" ?

Just curious...

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
Squint at his avatar, I think it's an "over the tire" out the tail piece exh.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
here you go guys. Kinda messed up, But it looks cool from behind with the bodywork attached

Attachments

·
Registered
80 Posts
Evoluzione

i just bought the Evoluzione plate relocator for my ST#. How does it look? I noticed the plate light is really really small. Does it work good? Any info would be good. Thanks

·
Registered
30 Posts
What is the bodywork and exhaust?

Looks good! and certainly different for an ST.

So, the tail section is clearly a 916/998 unit? Can't quite tell about the front:is that stock ST bodywork?

Did you have to fabricate that whole exhaust yourself?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
This was supposed to be a track test bike at VIR. the guy I bought it from in chattanooga, got a salvage total and gutted it with no lights or ignition or most of the front electrical. But when he finished it, he lost interest. So I bought it off ebay for $3500 and have since made it road worthy again. Yeah he did the exhaust and painted the frame and rigged the body work. It took me about another $500 bucks to install all the electrical and dash stuff. I still need tp lose about 50 pounds to pull weelies, but its way faster than my 02 monster 750.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts