Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

License Plate for 999s

2K views 17 replies 12 participants last post by  mv031161 
#1 ·
I just took delivery of a virtually new 2003 999s with less than a 1000 miles. It came from a dealer with all the correct paperwork plus all the 2003 catalogs. I love to put personalized plates on all my bikes but I am stuck with this one. In Wyoming we only get 4 digits and the first digit must be a letter. (Hey, its a small state in population). I want 999s but it does not qualify cause the first digit is a number. Suggestions anyone.

#7 ·
ciao

twotie4 said:
My Italian is noexistent. This means?
From Wikipedia

The word ciao (pronounced somewhat like chow, and occasionally misspelled as such) is an informal verbal salutation or greeting, meaning "goodbye" or (more rarely) "hello".

Originally from the Venetian language, it was adopted by Italian and eventually entered the vocabulary of English and of many other languages around the world. Presently, the word is mostly used as "goodbye" in English, but in other languages it may mean "hello", "goodbye", or both

Seems appropriate to me.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.