Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have seen many pictures of Hypers and other bikes with the Pazzo or CRG levers and not that many with the Rizoma levers... Is there any reason for this? I mean are the Pazzo levers better than Rizomas?

·
Registered
323 Posts
I have seen many pictures of Hypers and other bikes with the Pazzo or CRG levers and not that many with the Rizoma levers... Is there any reason for this? I mean are the Pazzo levers better than Rizomas?
Rizomas cost more $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$. Have you seen what they charge for just a mirror :D

·
You're gonna love my nuts...
1,658 Posts
I tried the Rizomas before changing my MC's; they moved a little too much at the pivot IMHO. Stick with the others...

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
... Have you seen what they charge for just a mirror :D
... I ve got two of them plus the adaptors and Hyperermotard adapters as well, so I know what you mean. But in my opinion they just look so much nicer than any other mirrors.

Any other comments regarding the functionality of the Rizoma levers? Would appreciate this, as I am seriously considering to get them...:think:

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
... Still thinking about getting the Rizoma levers, but after reading a lot of posts on the forum about the CRGs and Pazzos have to ask... Does anyone know... do the levers touch the standard handguards on the bike when fitted or they fit perfectly with them and can be fitted without a problem?

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
... Still thinking about getting the Rizoma levers, but after reading a lot of posts on the forum about the CRGs and Pazzos have to ask... Does anyone know... do the levers touch the standard handguards on the bike when fitted or they fit perfectly with them and can be fitted without a problem?
you can adjust your handguards so they dont hit, been awhile ago since ive had handguards but it wasnt a issue with pazzos.

·
Premium Member
486 Posts
Go with the shorties and you won't have a problem.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts