Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been thinking its time to clean up the fender on my 939 and just cant seem to find anything that looks good and is not $150+ for some square aluminum.

let me see some pics of what everyone is going with and how the fit and finish is...….

·
Premium Member
13 Posts
This is a timely topic. I just bought my HM and am getting used to it. Last night getting off the bike my boot hit the turn signal and knocked it out of its mount. Easy enought to put it back but the entire assambly for the license plate etc I find leaves something visually to be desired.

Nates bike with the R&G looks like it may work for me but still has the side lights, albeit much less obtrusive. I could probably muster the coordination to miss them.

Any one have any experience with the New Rage unit? It has an LED strip just below the tail light and could work for me. Is that whats on VTwinFTW bike? Im open for any suggestions.

Great looking bikes to those who posted!

·
Registered
185 Posts
This is a timely topic. I just bought my HM and am getting used to it. Last night getting off the bike my boot hit the turn signal and knocked it out of its mount. Easy enought to put it back but the entire assambly for the license plate etc I find leaves something visually to be desired.

Nates bike with the R&G looks like it may work for me but still has the side lights, albeit much less obtrusive. I could probably muster the coordination to miss them.

Any one have any experience with the New Rage unit? It has an LED strip just below the tail light and could work for me. Is that whats on VTwinFTW bike? Im open for any suggestions.

Great looking bikes to those who posted!

Yes that is what is on mine. Super easy to install

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
13 Posts
New Rage Cycles & Termi did it for me. Kit is decent you just need to route & seal up the wires good as when I was test fitting two wires touched & popped a fuse. Shrink wrap a zip ties cured that.
When I went to go buy this, I read on Revzilla that New Rage kit will make the lights blink faster than stock. Did you install a "load equalizer" (resistor I'm assuming) to correct this? If so, what resistance did you use? Any advice on install? It looks like you tried to post some pictures but don't see them. Thanks in advance.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts