Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Premium Member
423 Posts
"Racy" as in outlandish or "race replica"? My favorite of the hyper reps are the SC-Project Pramac, the shift-tech Bayliss and the CAlexio's Xerox. My personal taste are not much more conservative (i.e. cheap).

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
"Racy" as in outlandish or "race replica"? My favorite of the hyper reps are the SC-Project Pramac, the shift-tech Bayliss and the CAlexio's Xerox. My personal taste are not much more conservative (i.e. cheap).
I can give you a great deal on Shift Tech Bayliss paint job since I crashed that one last year...
Or maybe CAlexio and I can give you a great bundle discount for our 2 crashed paint jobs :p

Talking about "racy", my new cheap chinese carbon parts are curently beeing wrapped with a NCR leggera theme.

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Not replica, just something multi color and sporty.

·
Premium Member
2,249 Posts
I might do something custom this winter but not sure yet. Too busy with the EBR Carbon Editions at the moment and I still need to finish my 999, 998...blah...all work and no play...:cool:

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
I like the "blown up " carbon look, like mine, NO painting needed!
:D Aloha Alex
ill sell you these!...petina magical carbon...:D..its the new look

Attachments

·
Registered
140 Posts
Disgo, that is so sad to see. I have studied pics of your Hyper for hours, really admiring all the work (and $$!!) you put into it. Hopefully it comes back better and badder than ever!

1 - 20 of 62 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.