Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In response to my request for info regarding Streetfighter exhaust:

Yes, we have something in the works. You will have to stay tuned to our website.

It may be another month or two before we see these systems. And no I do not have any info on price or which systems will be available just yet

Chris Laughlin
E-Commerce and

Product Manager
LeoVince USA​

Not sure I want to wait for a couple of months to see whether they have something out, but I do like their stuff.

·
Registered
3,851 Posts
I also like Zard and Akrapovich and look at what kind of crap they came out with, it looks like they stumbled across a couple of left over glass packs and shoved them on. Voila'! Here's a unique system for ya!
I just hope Arrow comes out with a good one otherwise we're screwed!

·
Registered
188 Posts
In response to my request for info regarding Streetfighter exhaust:

Yes, we have something in the works. You will have to stay tuned to our website.

It may be another month or two before we see these systems. And no I do not have any info on price or which systems will be available just yet

Chris Laughlin
E-Commerce and

Product Manager
LeoVince USA​

Not sure I want to wait for a couple of months to see whether they have something out, but I do like their stuff.
Agreed, I have one on my triumph S3 and love it. I was told the same thing so I now have Terminis on my SF. I dont want to wait that long:D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts