Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

Leo Vince vs. DP exhausts

2K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  900SSKen 
I have Leo Vinci hi-mount Titanium cans on my wifes Monster M900S.
They are excellent in quality and finish.
When we were looking at different pipes for the bike these were by far the best value for the buck. They have a nice deep sound and sound really good at full chat without being obnoxious.
They are considerably lighter than the DP cans and quite a bit less expensive.
If you do not want to go with LV take a look at the Arrow cans. Had them on my 748 and like them as well as the LV's.
I presently have a Staintune complete system on my 900ss/sp and am equally impressed with the quality and sound of these pipes. they were a bit more expensive than some of the other brands but the quality makes up for it. Another nice feature was the removable tail pipe baffle. If you live where noise consideration is an issue you can leave the insert in place and the bike will be quiet as can be without any performance loss. Yank the insert and you have a nice narly sounding Duc.
I've had D&d's and Ferraci pies at different times and can tell you staright on, don't waste the money.
Good luck

AL B.
97 900ss/sp
00 M900S

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.