Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There are a lot of these on Ebay for under $250, and the listings suggest that this #8053 pipe works with an LV slip-on, or with the stock mufflers. Is anyone using this setup, or are these cheap and plentiful because they don't fit? Looks like maybe a connector would be needed? None of the sellers know, and I'm still waiting for a reply from LV...

Thanks

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Heard from LV and they say it would need a connector pipe, and that the oem one will work, at least to the stock mufflers, which I want to lose. There are lots of their stainless LV-One slip-ons available on Ebay as well, as low as $200, that "should" work. For $400 I guess I have to give it a go, considering that other complete systems are more than twice that.

·
Registered
343 Posts
I have a H796 and curious where you saw the $200 LV slip on? I can’t find anything even close to that range.

Please keep us posted.

Thanks

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
On Ebay they're listed as "Leo Vince LV-one inox muffler sleeve", but according to two of the sellers that I asked, they're just using the photo and info that Ebay provides, and it's actually the stainless (inox) LV One muffler. Don't know about the connector that the photo shows. I'm waiting now for them to send me some dimensions. Easy enough to buy and then return if it won't fit. I'll put up some photos when this is done - it'll include new turn signals and license plate mount...

·
Registered
343 Posts
There are a lot of these on Ebay for under $250, and the listings suggest that this #8053 pipe works with an LV slip-on, or with the stock mufflers. Is anyone using this setup, or are these cheap and plentiful because they don't fit? Looks like maybe a connector would be needed? None of the sellers know, and I'm still waiting for a reply from LV...

Thanks
Does anyone here know how this fits and works with stock 796 setup? Can I just use this to improve sound plug n play or is there more involved?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts