Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My email to LV has not yet been replied to, and searching hasn't given me the answer.

I have a base '04 999 mono. Will the LV exhaust part #6963 fit it? Motowheels indicates it is for biposto.

Mono- vs. bi- is the only issue. I've got the shallow sump and cast swing arm, so should be good to go from that regard.

Anyone got insight or experience?

Thanks,
C

·
Premium Member
2,373 Posts
My email to LV has not yet been replied to, and searching hasn't given me the answer.

I have a base '04 999 mono. Will the LV exhaust part #6963 fit it? Motowheels indicates it is for biposto.

Mono- vs. bi- is the only issue. I've got the shallow sump and cast swing arm, so should be good to go from that regard.

Anyone got insight or experience?

Thanks,
C
It should be fine. It is for an 03-04 base 999. It can fit a Bi-posto, it is not just for a Bi-posto.

·
Registered
463 Posts
I went through all kinds of stuff with the 6963 not too long ago. If it is a stock 6963 then it will fit a cast (like your) swing arm and a shallow sump. If you later upgrade to an 03 or 04 999S or 749S (ie Deep Sump Motor) you can buy a midpipe from LV for around 150 to make it fit the deep sump.

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
sometimes the aftermarket ''biposto'' mufflers are longer than the mono parts.not shure in this case

1 - 5 of 5 Posts