Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Did a bunch of searching but never seemed to find a definitive answer on this:

I have a 2012 1100 EVO SP and I'm in the process of removing the stock mirror set up to go
with the MotoGadget M Flash Disc Bar End Blinkers and 1 CRG Mirror.

The problem so far is that I can't get the flashers to stop blinking fast and from reading the threads,
I can't figure out if I need to add resistors or change the CPU Dash to reflect LED vs BULB as it seems like
that change is for adding the rear DP Blinkers as the front ones are already LED as stock.

Any one who's done this already and can shed light (see what I did there?) on this would be great!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hi all,

I have a 2012 1100 EVO SP and I'm in the process of removing the stock mirror set up to go

The problem so far is that I can't get the flashers to stop blinking fast and from reading the threads,
I can't figure out if I need to add resistors or change the CPU Dash to reflect LED vs BULB as it seems like
that change is for adding the rear DP Blinkers as the front ones are already LED as stock.

Any one who's done this already and can shed light (see what I did there?) on this would be great!

If you don't find in your maintenance menu to set the rear blinkers to LED it means that your ECU version does not have this option. I ended up using LED inserts, plug and play. Good luck!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi all,

Just to follow up here, wired everything up and works perfectly without any resistors.
Blinks at the proper rate and these things are VERY bright. A huge improvement (and savings) over the OEM Mirror/Blinker combo.

I'll post a photo of the setup tomorrow.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts