Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
862 Posts
I am taking vacation time this year so I don't get sent out of state that weekend. Thanks for the update

·
Obsessive/Compulsive collector
326 Posts
Just updated my calander. Should be down with a few friends in tow, Ducatist & un-enlightened alike.

·
Confirmed Addict
295 Posts
Should be able to make this one after returning from a business trip. Thanks for the reminder.

·
Registered
608 Posts
Looks like a good trip. Seems to be about a 8 hr day including travel. If so, Id like to hook up w/ anyone if travelling via US 80 past Dixon. Full leathers as usual I presume?

·
Banned
2,888 Posts
I think I'm gonna make this trip. We usually meet up with the Stockton/Roseville/etc Guys in West Sac, we can stop in Dixon at Albo's preferred exit off I80. Anyone else need a pick up stop on the way, just name it.

·
Registered
608 Posts
Im thinking covered transport to the event w/ a couple other event-interested Duc men here in Dixon. Mike has a 900SS and an old GranSport racer in perfect shape, Rick w/ his 999, my 1198S. Soooo .. Mike w/ Ram 3500 hauler & closed trailer and we think, save miles on cycles, esp Gransport not even fit for the long ride - and truck the beauties down, park near and ride to the show. If this cancels or shifts I still want to ride w/ the aforementioned Quan, JohnChyper etc, but may take the offer to exercise this option

·
Registered
455 Posts
I'll be launching out of Antioch, out Hwy 4, 680 to 580 (or might cut through Crow Canyon) then across San Mateo bridge, etc.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I'm looking to make the ride down from Sac area, but I'm prob. going to run down the coast (through Sonoma, down Hwy 1, etc.). I'll prob. also look to stay down there as it may be a haul to do in one day. If anyone is interested, I'll post a route.

·
Registered
134 Posts
doing my best...

to be there... going to be in town for a reunion and hopefully can throw the duc in the back of the truck for the ride down....

·
Premium Member
8,739 Posts
I plan on going. If I take the 999R I'll trailer it back and forth. If I take the Multi, I'll ride it. I'm leaning towards riding because that will be more fun. I'll make up my mind within a few days and I would like to hook up with the Stockton DOGs, Joe and Dan for the ride down and back. Even as I write this I'm leaning more towards riding.

·
Premium Member
8,739 Posts
Just updated my calander. Should be down with a few friends in tow, Ducatist & un-enlightened alike.
Mike, are you driving or riding?

·
Premium Member
8,739 Posts
I think I'm gonna make this trip. We usually meet up with the Stockton/Roseville/etc Guys in West Sac, we can stop in Dixon at Albo's preferred exit off I80. Anyone else need a pick up stop on the way, just name it.
Dan, your riding correct? OK, I'm riding as well. I like the plan you propose on rounding up other DOGs including Joe in Dixon. I'll be with the group.

Wheres Ducshep in all this? After we pick up Joe we should coordinate with Delta Duc to meet them as our final stop in the Stockton region, OK?

This is turning out to be a good riding month, it would have been great if I didn't get a speeding ticket last week. Its taken me a lot of years to arrive at this conclusion, but the CHP are chickenshit. I guess I would be to if I all I did all day was chase tail lights.

·
Banned
2,888 Posts
Dan, your riding correct? OK, I'm riding as well. I like the plan you propose on rounding up other DOGs including Joe in Dixon. I'll be with the group.

Wheres Ducshep in all this? After we pick up Joe we should coordinate with Delta Duc to meet them as our final stop in the Stockton region, OK?

This is turning out to be a good riding month, it would have been great if I didn't get a speeding ticket last week. Its taken me a lot of years to arrive at this conclusion, but the CHP are chickenshit. I guess I would be to if I all I did all day was chase tail lights.
Yes, I am riding there. I think Chris is in as well, so I can gather them off I-5 when they hit Sacratomato and get them to West Sac. I will know more when I see him on Tuesday.

·
Registered
608 Posts
Driving

Im thinking covered transport to the event w/ a couple other event-interested Duc men here in Dixon. Mike has a 900SS and an old GranSport racer in perfect shape, Rick w/ his 999, my 1198S. Soooo .. Mike w/ Ram 3500 hauler & closed trailer and we think, save miles on cycles, esp Gransport not even fit for the long ride - and truck the beauties down, park near and ride to the show. If this cancels or shifts I still want to ride w/ the aforementioned Quan, JohnChyper etc, but may take the offer to exercise this option
John,
I wont be riding, see above note from last week. Would love to ride, but the 1198S is too young to push her the 160 miles or so...

·
Premium Member
8,739 Posts
John,
I wont be riding, see above note from last week. Would love to ride, but the 1198S is too young to push her the 160 miles or so...
160 miles? Whats that? Delta Duc, Ducshep, Deidra and Quan all took their sport bikes to the Nevada border and many parts in between. Your Duc will love the ride. I thought about it later and nixed the trailer idea, what fun is it to trailer a bike and drop it when you get there? I would leave the bike home and drive my car if that was the case.

You Poser! lol.

1 - 20 of 74 Posts