Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Sorry Steve,

but Bryant needs to try the ACH. They just reopened a section at the top that has been closed for 5+ years. And we have a BIG group of Hypers going!! It will be an AWESOME ride. It's a hike from SB but you can take a rest at my house if you want. I'm in Simi. Let me know.

T = Todd or Tool or...

·
Registered
215 Posts
Sorry Steve,
You can have him bitch!
but Bryant needs to try the ACH. They just reopened a section at the top that has been closed for 5+ years. And we have a BIG group of Hypers going!! It will be an AWESOME ride. It's a hike from SB but you can take a rest at my house if you want. I'm in Simi. Let me know.

T = Todd or Tool or...
You can have him bitch!

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Nice... why don't you try some new sunglasses Mr. Potato Head

Looks like you have to join us now Bryant. Apparently Husky, who doesn't even own a Duc anymore is the new hater on the Duc forum. Maybe he'll change his ways and join us at ACH also on his 1 cylinder machine.

He'd have fun with all us bitches.

:abduct:

You can have him bitch!

·
Registered
215 Posts
Nice... why don't you try some new sunglasses Mr. Potato Head

Looks like you have to join us now Bryant. Apparently Husky, who doesn't even own a Duc anymore is the new hater on the Duc forum. Maybe he'll change his ways and join us at ACH also on his 1 cylinder machine.

He'd have fun with all us bitches.

You've been sucking on my fumes too long buddy:crazy:

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Sorry Swanny that your thread got jacked by Husky for this bantering.

As for Husky, you're right and I'm wrong.

:sleep:

·
Registered
215 Posts
Sorry Swanny that your thread got jacked by Husky for this bantering.

As for Husky, you're right and I'm wrong.

:sleep:
Please don't give up! Too easy!

·
Registered
215 Posts

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Husky's right, you won't have any fun riding up a beautiful canyon road with sections that have been untouched for 5 years, with a group of Ducati's that would make a museum envious. Not to mention there are some great folks!!

Yah, go ride with Steve on Latigo. That will be much better.

Don't go with him , he is evil! Also it is much too far! Stick with me! We will have more fun.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Husky's right, you won't have any fun riding up a beautiful canyon road with sections that have been untouched for 5 years, with a group of Ducati's that would make a museum envious. Not to mention there are some great folks!!

Yah, go ride with Steve on Latigo. That will be much better.

Oh yeah, you,you you, stupidhead!

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Thanks Husky. That's the nicest thing anyone has said to me in a long time. You really are a great friend. I do hope you will join us on the Crest on Sunday. Wouldn't be the same without your good nature and positive attitude towards life.

All the best friend!

·
Registered
868 Posts
Latigo rips, I like it because it very intense on a Hyper you are alway moving from side to side and its tight so you are getting heavy lean angle alot of the time yet you aren't going superfast because its so tight and that makes for intense fun, you are working the bike there...

ACH is open and fast if you want to take a chance getting a ticket, which I got today when I wasn't even trying to go fast... Its nice because you can eat up there and enjoy beautiful scenary if you slow down, stop and take some looks.

Either way you win...

As for Husky and Todd it sounds like they want a little Bro-mance from you... are you really cute or something?

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
maybe if you offered Gonzalez a little somethin' somethin' like you do everyone else you wouldn't have gotten a ticket ;)

Latigo rips, I like it because it very intense on a Hyper you are alway moving from side to side and its tight so you are getting heavy lean angle alot of the time yet you aren't going superfast because its so tight and that makes for intense fun, you are working the bike there...

ACH is open and fast if you want to take a chance getting a ticket, which I got today when I wasn't even trying to go fast... Its nice because you can eat up there and enjoy beautiful scenary if you slow down, stop and take some looks.

Either way you win...

As for Husky and Todd it sounds like they want a little Bro-mance from you... are you really cute or something?

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

Either way you win...

I know you guys just desperately want my company so I can shoot some videos and photos... So I am going to end this fight right here!

I'd like to go to ACH, but honestly, it is just to far. I am in the middle of moving so I have to get back by the time my girlfriend wakes up so we can move some more stuff.

My plan was to hit the rock store on Saturday as people are already expecting me to go to Ojai on Sunday.

Anyways, maybe in a couple weeks I can hit up ACH. I hear it is something every Socal motorcyclist has to experience. Chances are I will borrow my friends truck one weekend to get down there.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts