Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Thanks to Moto Corse Performance in Ft. Lauderdale with the help of our expert Dyno tuner Larry Zullo and some Dyno time earlier today at 94 degrees:eek: and topping out at 104 degrees inside the dyno room with any available fan blowing I ended up with a result that I like.

Blue line was today vs. red line last week.

The 6 hours on the buffer with the pipes were worth it also, looks much cleaner now and gave me a nice sun tan.

Attachments

·
Blame the universe not the tank!
3,233 Posts
im sure it was a thrill to hear that motor in the revs. i take it you are happy with the exhaust then :)

·
IHMC Est. 2010
2,017 Posts
I'm reaslly impressed Guido. Have you done any airbox mods with this yet? Any idea when the microtech with the DTC will be available and could you PM me the cost of the ECU you are using?

Thanks

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Looking great and very interesting dyno results.
Are those air intakes the final design? ... is this what you will be offering on your website?

·
IHMC Est. 2010
2,017 Posts
Didn't inspect the photo. I am gathering the latest dyno run was with the extended intakes. I wish they were just a bit shorter and maybe fatter, but I gather there would be a sacrifice on the dyno. Nice polishing work!

·
Registered
295 Posts
Bike looks killer guys! Great job on the dyno too! I was perusing Youtube this morning and was watching a few of ya'll's vids. One question though....

Are you going to be putting that exhaust into production? I love it so much more than the dual Termi's! And, if you are, what's the price tag going to look like?

·
Registered
118 Posts
Yeah, I'd definitely consider the pipes--look great.

Is there a stock dyno floating around somewhere? I don't recall seeing one and I'd love to see the torque curve.

·
Premium Member
3,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ski- we are not much into the pipe production thing, this is more just for personal use but we are making one for another customer. Email me if you want more details - [email protected]

Sito just looked through the files but don't have that run here, it's at the Dyno shop but from what I remember it was not anything worth looking at.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts