Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I came across the post for latch kits for the smaller capacity panniers, but I'm trying to find a similar kit for the 73L panniers on my new-to-me '13 GT. I only need the right rear.

Does anyone know if they're available, or if the kit for the smaller panniers would work?

TIA.

·
Registered
3,943 Posts
I was at MOM's in Foxboro, MA on Sunday. They have a warehouse full of used bikes. I did notice a 2013 MTS there with the smaller bags, and the bags had the additional latches on them. At a glance, they looked the same as the ones that are on my GT bags...

I'd order a set. Either they'll work, or you can bring them back.

·
Registered
783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
In case it helps any GT owners, the latch kits appear to be the same across part numbers.

Per toeslider's post, 699.120.21A is the part for the smaller bags. Thanks to measurements provided there, I was able to confirm the hooks were the same size for the larger bags.

I had ordered part 699.120.31A (Large Bag Hook Kit for Hypermotard 1100 - '10-'12. This kit appears to be identical to the small hook kit and the hooks are identical to what's on my '13 GT, as is the rest of the hardware.

...and $25 dollars new on e-bay beats the dealer hands-down!

·
Registered
407 Posts
In case it helps any GT owners, the latch kits appear to be the same across part numbers.

Per toeslider's post, 699.120.21A is the part for the smaller bags. Thanks to measurements provided there, I was able to confirm the hooks were the same size for the larger bags.

I had ordered part 699.120.31A (Large Bag Hook Kit for Hypermotard 1100 - '10-'12. This kit appears to be identical to the small hook kit and the hooks are identical to what's on my '13 GT, as is the rest of the hardware.

...and $25 dollars new on e-bay beats the dealer hands-down!
do you have a link?

·
Registered
407 Posts
Cool. Found one!

Dave

1 - 6 of 6 Posts