Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll be at the Shell station on ACH, at 10AM , riding to Newcoms for lunch, anyone care to join me? Aloha Alex

·
Resident Raggamuffin
9,712 Posts
i'd be there for certain if i wasn't away for the weekend....see ya next time my friend!

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
I'll be up there for a memorial ride for my friend. I'll be there with a bunch of car nut friends. I might be able to go ride with you after I wrap up breakfast with them around 11:00, but no promises. My first priority is to the group for the memorial.

Cheers

·
Premium Member
1,399 Posts
Can't make it.... Crystal is feeling better and we're off to the farmers market, grocery store, sisters house in Brea...... I think I'll go cry in the corner now.

Ride safe & avoid law enforcement. Todd, burn some fuel for me for a fellow Lotus owner.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Hi Alex,

I would like to join you and see the ACH. I have heard there is a Shell station off Hwy 2 and Foothill Blvd. Is that the one you are talking about?

Jared

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Good to see you guys at Newcombs. Next time I'll even ride with ya!!:D

·
Registered
3,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Another good ride!

Well it ended up just the 3 of us, Hypersonic (Jared) KTMdude (Timmy) & myself, we saw hyprduc (Todd) at the Ranch, but he had his hands full with his guests,
and so Timmy & I broke Virgin Jared :D into ACH & 9mile( it was his first time) and
it made for a fun time, so gentlemen see you next time! Aloha Alex
</IMG>

1 - 10 of 10 Posts