Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Confirmed Addict
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is a wiring diagram in the service manual, which I do own, but it is not possible to zoom in, and the actual callouts are not legible. Anybody have a high res, or large scale version of the wiring diagram?
I am asking b/c I outsourced one job: to hook up of my gear indicator, and I need to make sure we find the rpm and speed wires. Can't make sense of the photo diagrams, or find the color code letters on the tiny wiring diagram.

Not that I really need a gear indicator on this torque monster, but it is kind of cool.

·
Confirmed Addict
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You rule !!!!!!!

BTW, the mechanic doing the splicing is Swiss German, used to wrench on the Ferrari Daytona LeMans effort, then worked for Voigtek (sp?) Lambo in Switzerland.

are you looking for something like this:

·
Registered
121 Posts
You rule !!!!!!!

BTW, the mechanic doing the splicing is Swiss German, used to wrench on the Ferrari Daytona LeMans effort, then worked for Voigtek (sp?) Lambo in Switzerland.
Hey, then you are in good hands. BTW - if you search the web for "hypermotard service manual" you can download the entire manual for free.

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Hey, then you are in good hands. BTW - if you search the web for "hypermotard service manual" you can download the entire manual for free.
Hmmm, you should check people's sigs.

·
Confirmed Addict
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yep....

The service manuals I have downloaded did not have the scaleable version of the wiring diagram... I clicked on the wrong sig.
:)

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
This should be linked to in a sticky. Thanks for the PDF. The diagram in the digital manual is junk - as v12gte said not scalable.

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Do you have the link ? I cannot find it. I have 796

Sent from my Motorcycle iPad app

·
Registered
470 Posts
THANKS BEN!!!!

i needed that bad for swapping out the harness on my 08 1100. i really appreciate that link!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Thanks! This will come in handy...

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hypermotard 1100 EVO SP ignition Cylinder sequence

Dear All,

Witch one should I consider as Cylinder 1 (one) and Cylinder 2 on the Hypermotard 1100 EVO SP? Should it be the Horizontal or the Vertical one? :confused:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts