Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone mounted a Laminar Lip on a Zero Gravity Sport Touring screen? I am 6"5" and the ZG ST screen does not direct the air as high as I want. I have Heli Bar Risers as well so my head is higher as a result. I called Laminar Lip and they did not know if it would work. The other option would be to put on the stock screen with the Laminar Lip but don't know if that would be better than what I have with the ZG ST screen. Thanks in advance for information and advice.

·
Registered
466 Posts
Laminar Lip...

Joel - glad you posted this...I've been wondering the same thing. I'm 6'0", but the wind still hits me right in the head. Of course, there's always ducking down, I suppose.

Pura vida!
George

·
Registered
104 Posts
I have the standard Lip and a stock screen with Heli Bars, works great. I have no problem doing 800 mile days . I'm only 5'8" though!
Cheers
Derek

·
Registered
97 Posts
I'd be very surprised if you could fit the Laminar Lip along with a Zero Gravity ST screen. The ZG ST screen is considerably taller than the stock screen to help deflect wind higher up and over the rider.

Here's a shot of my ST3 with the stock shield and a LL installed. As you can see, there isn't much room between the LL and the stock screen so the taller ZG ST screen will most likely not fit with the LL.

Hope this helps.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts