Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

Recently bought an insurance-salvaged 2011 848 EVO after the previous owner dropped it and broke some fairings. SInce fixing it up, it looks and runs great, but I've been getting a persistent lambda 22.2 fault that I can't get rid of. The bike has a full Termignoni exhaust, and I figured that it was just throwing the code because it was missing the servo and o2 sensor, so I bought and installed eliminators for both. I've disconnected the battery, hoping to reset the system and clear the code, but no luck. Is there a step I'm missing? Is it possible I've got the wrong ECU/how do I go about checking that? I've read here and there about the TPS sensor needing to be reset in certain cases, does that apply here? Thanks!

·
Premium Member
876 Posts
You would have to get the number off the ECU for anybody to answer that question. Your error appears to be the result of not correctly sensing the O2 sensor. If your eliminator is supposed to be a substitute for the sensor, the code may be persistent from before you installed it. If the code is persistent, someone with a Ducati compatible code resetter will have to clear it.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Standard ECU with the full system....

Do you still have the lambdas installed/connected?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey, thanks for getting back to me. I bought the bike without the lambdas or the servo, just the termi system. I figured that the code was because the wire ends for the lambda and the servo were disconnected and just capped, so I bought eliminators for both, but the error code still appears. I'll check the ECU code tonight and update.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts