Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who offers track days at Laguna Seca? I've been on the track in a car and want to try it on a bike!
(Also would be cool to meet more Ducatisti out West)

·
Administrator
11,843 Posts
My wife has done the 2 day California Superbike School (Keith Code) at Laguna and had a fantastic time.

·
Premium Member
8,665 Posts
Code just had a two day track day there and i did a little search to see who else is hosting a trackday, I found two others. The first is Moto Fit and they have a track day scheduled for Nov 14th. The other is [email protected] Track and that is scheduled for Nov 12th. There was a period of time prior to my big accident when I used to enjoy doing track days, that was back in the mid 2000s. But, Keigwins had a very good reputation back then, I have not idea what their status is these days. Of course there are others like Pacific Track Time, the owner is still Michael Earnest and what a cool guy he is, a real character and I did a couple of his track days too. At the time Pacific Track Time had a reputation of being the place where squids liked to go, oh well. Anyway, I went to their website and it was strange, nothing that I could see was scheduled for the year, as if they were out of business, but everything about the website was intact other than the schedule.

I always wanted to take my Ducati 999R around Laguna Seca for a track day, just to experience it once. However, I've heard they are pretty strict about noise and modified exhausts and with my Leo Vince ti Corsa full system exhaust I thought I would get black flagged or made to go slow so I figured why take a chance spending all that money for travel and fees just to go for parade laps around there.

Good luck doing Laguna and post up if you go through with it.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Good suggestions. I see their schedule. My challenge is long distance travel to get there. I might rent. They offer Ninja 300 rentals... could be fun.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts