Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Senior Poster
6,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Checked my listings, thought Fox was going to air the race....but it's not scheduled. ????

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
Fox, 5:00 PM Eastern.

My local is carrying it at 4:00 Central time, which makes sense.

I have not seen it and am therefore studiously avoiding Tye's thread.

·
Super Senior Poster
6,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Fox, 5:00 PM Eastern.

My local is carrying it at 4:00 Central time, which makes sense.

I have not seen it and am therefore studiously avoiding Tye's thread.
Hmmmm....all our Fox affiliates have movies all day, Independence Day double feature of course....:D
I think Tye was opining on who got the pole for Sunday's race?????

·
comrade moderator
26,775 Posts
Speed is re-playing it a midnight, Eastern time. That's when I see it...it was too beautiful today to waste not riding.

Tye's thread is all about the race now, as it should be.

·
Premium Member
0 Posts
Speed is re-playing it a midnight, Eastern time. That's when I see it...it was too beautiful today to waste not riding...
Uh...

I hate to break it to you, Chuck, but the Speed program tonight at 12:00 ET, (9:00 PT) is the AMA races from today, NOT the MotoGP race.

If you didn't record the MotoGP when it was on live this afternoon, I don't think you'll be seeing it. They tend not to rebroadcast races that were originally shown on the networks...

·
Flavor of the Month
2,359 Posts
You guys should really buy the Motogp.com HiRes package its totally worth it plus you get lots of extras.
I bought that and used it for a couple races, but I can't watch the races now on the Gov't internet....damn it. Luckily the room I moved into had an Iraqi satellite receiver that gets 400 plus Arabic channels. It didn't work though so I traced the coax to a dish on a T-wall held down by sandbags (WTF?) and found the cable torn up. Five minute splice job protected by duct tape. I spent a quite a bit of time channel surfing to find the MotoGP races, but they're live and in english with no commercials. The same channel does WSBK races too, but the only weekend I've seen now was in Arabic. Still better than Fox or SpeedTV though!:)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts