Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who's riding up? I'm leaving Pasadena area friday a.m taking all backroads. Anyone wanna join us....

·
Registered
511 Posts
Right here, baby!!! Leaving Tuesday, all backroads as well - Angeles Crest, Big T., 33, Lockwood Valley, 58, Santa Rosa Creek, PCH, Naciamento Ferguson, G16, Laurales, etc, etc............ Arriving Thursday late afternoon. Same route, same camp site for 20 years....

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
I have to mow the lawn so can't make it.

·
Registered
730 Posts
I'll be attending, riding all the way down from San Jose.

Now excuse me while I get back to my hand cut, imported Iberian ham and 40 year old Tawny Port. Gerard, my butler, is waiting to clean up and it would be rude to keep him waiting all night.

·
Registered
3,070 Posts
snobby asshat!!! :rolleyes:

I'll be attending, riding all the way down from San Jose.

Now excuse me while I get back to my hand cut, imported Iberian ham and 40 year old Tawny Port. Gerard, my butler, is waiting to clean up and it would be rude to keep him waiting all night.

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
not me..... dammit!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Count me in! I am close to Pasadena (downtown) and also want to go on friday. That route you mentioned earlier looks killer. I'd prefer to go the whole way up on friday as I have a room reserved for that night.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hypersonic, sounds good we will be leavin friday around 9:30ish and heading up the 210 to 5 etc....

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
how far is laguna seca from pasedena,was thinkiing of trailering my bike to there to my buddies house and riding my hyper to laguna seca.what i mean is with that route you were talking about.and can you still get rooms in salinas,carmel,etc...?

·
Registered
53 Posts
mental999, 9:30 sounds good. I sent you a PM with contact info so we can firm up the meet place etc. in the next week or so.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
how far is laguna seca from pasedena,was thinkiing of trailering my bike to there to my buddies house and riding my hyper to laguna seca.what i mean is with that route you were talking about.and can you still get rooms in salinas,carmel,etc...?
monterey is about 325 miles from Pasadena. There should be rooms available in monterey. avoid salinas if possible....

·
Premium Member
1,399 Posts
Changed my mind on the races. Instead we're departing LA early Friday morning and taking the super, extra, double long way to Pismo and spending the day with cocktails and cigars by the pool. Saturday we're heading back to LA via the way long double, extra, super direction and we'll watch the race Sunday at the clubhouse.

Have a safe trip.

·
Registered
294 Posts
no worries ... you can get tix at the gate. they never sell out :rolleyes:
Or... you can buy them from me. ;-) I have a couple of extra tickets!

I'm selling 2 3-day General Admission tickets for exactly the price I paid them back in April: $168 ($80+$80+$8 handling fees).

Now they are at $90 on the Laguna Seca Web site. You would save 20 bucks.

·
Registered
2,735 Posts
Right here, baby!!! Leaving Tuesday, all backroads as well - Angeles Crest, Big T., 33, Lockwood Valley, 58, Santa Rosa Creek, PCH, Naciamento Ferguson, G16, Laurales, etc, etc............ Arriving Thursday late afternoon. Same route, same camp site for 20 years....
Hey!!! Me Too!!!

Well, sort of. I'm leaving Monday. Probably stay in Taft Monday night and arrive at my hotel in SALINAS Tuesday night.

But the route is almost the same......

Dave

1 - 20 of 35 Posts