Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all!

I am a relatively new rider and am looking to upgrade my Amazon jacket to one that I will have for a while. I live in Texas (read: HOT) and would probably like to go with a tech jacket for 3/4 seasons of the year. My issue lies in the fact that I have a true hourglass figure and play tennis, so my arms are quite athletic, but my shirt size is usually small/medium. I'm looking for advice on getting a nicer jacket (Dainese, Alpinestars, Icon) that will give me the feminine look at the waist, but allow me to do what I need to do with my arms. Also nice would be a jacket that matches my 2013 Monster 796 (pearl white tank with red frame) and isn't just pink! Any advice and images of jackets would be appreciated!

Measurements:
Height = 5'6"
Chest = 39"
Waist = 30"
Hips = 41"
Biceps = 15"
Base of neck to hips = 21"

*For reference, the attached picture is wearing a size small tshirt at Old Navy.

- Sara
2013 Monster 796 30th Anniversary Edition

·
Administrator
12,248 Posts
My wife is very hourglass and has found that some of the BMW gear (see the PDF link on this page: Ride & Style ), Klim Artemis pants and jacket (Artemis Jacket | KLIM ) both fit her well and make her look pretty darn good.

In her Klim gear:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts