Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Fantastic pick me up

I sure needed that. Been kinda rainy up here, so no riding for me. Next week supposed to be nice so I'll be riding alot.

G

·
Thanks for the clips :), they just reminded me how much I miss my ride. Will get back on my Multi next week after 6 loooooong weeks. Now if only the weather permits I'll be geting my own clips soon :D.

Thanks again,

Doc

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
awesome man!....thanks!....for me I have not been riding because I slipped a disc before New Years Eve.....hopefully I'll be back in the saddle soon...I am going stir crazy dammit!....these will keep me entertained in the meantime though!....thanks!

·
Registered
591 Posts
Thank you, thank you, that's just what I needed to chase my winter riding "blues" away!!! Like a shot of adrenaline; God, I needed that!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Dern it, I can't ride and I'm stuck with dial-up! AAAAAaaaHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!
T2

I hate it, can't watch nothing at home. I have hack into our Windows based robot at work to get to the T1 connection and copy the file I want to a my USB drive. Doesn't that suck.

G

·
Just downloaded and watched the Faster Documentary on MotoGP from that site (it's quite big file, almost 400MB and about 100 minutes long). Excellent !!! If you guys haven't seen it, just go ahead and take a look, it's worth the time it get's to d/l it.

Doc

P.S: since I'm left without my bike for another week, I'll end up downloading all the videos that I come accross :(, I've even read "twist of the wrist" twice the las 20 days :rolleyes:.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.