Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know the model number or what KTM it's from. May need to replace mine if it can't be fixed.

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
1,287 Posts
I'm lost :confused:

Wtf are you guys talking about?
The SF lower radiator is made by, or sourced from, KTM. It's expensive , but easily repaired.

·
IHMC Est. 2010
2,017 Posts
True, had mine repaired. Has KTM stamped right on it. Was popping my bike off a curb and some ass had decided it would be funny to jump out at me and smacked the lower on the curb:mad::mad::mad: which popped one of the press-fit lower faring mounts out of the lower rad. Did not notice it until after I went for a shortened ride and could not figure out why my traction was shite.:eek:

It really was not much of a hit - or so I thought. My deal price for the replacement was $700. Shop welded it up for $80:cool:

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
similar story as mine. I was going through the city and some kid jumped out infront of me. So i swerved to avoid him, but hit a pot hole.. bottomed it out. I have a leaky fork (assuming this pot hole was just its breaking point), smashed up lower and leaky rad.

·
IHMC Est. 2010
2,017 Posts
similar story as mine. I was going through the city and some kid jumped out infront of me. So i swerved to avoid him, but hit a pot hole.. bottomed it out. I have a leaky fork (assuming this pot hole was just its breaking point), smashed up lower and leaky rad.
Moral of the story: the kid would have healed for less money;)

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
really though. Does anyone know where to buy seals/dust boots for the ohlins forks... my dealer says it only comes in a kit that costs $220....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts