Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone use these? They look like great gloves but I have heard of some stitching problems. There is a YouTube review saying the leather dye sticks to the handlebars too. Wondering if they will last.

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

·
Premium Member
41 Posts
I bought a pair but returned them and got Held Phantoms, and then Dainese Steel core carbons, and Dainese 4 strokes......I have glove issues man!
They are all great gloves.
The Handroids are really nice in person and seem like good quality. They are very impressive.
But I just couldnt get past the whole exco skeleton thing on the fingers.
It just looked to "far out there" for me.
Sorry don't have any long term info on them but from the 2 days I had them they seemed nice !

·
Registered
987 Posts
So far I love mine, the stitching issues were on early models from what i found when researching gloves.

The only problem is the medium fits my left hand like it was made for it, but the right is just a hair snug. I'm sure the first summer ride i get, they'll loosen up some.

The only "quirk" is the thumbs need to be 1/4 inch shorter.

All in all they seem very high quality, i had Teknic Violators from back in 03, and recently went down with them. The outer palm layer failed, but the 2 inner leather/kevlar layers held. The Knox with the sliders would have been good to go in the same crash.

I like the "Boa" system and it's easier to get these on over jackets then other gloves i've tried.

If the right doesnt break in, ill try Heroic Racings high end gloves, they use stingray leather in the palm/wrist like Held gloves.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Love mine my left hand is a little snug (I'm L/H) but like above I'm sure it will be fine as soon as I ride with them....the look is a little out there but I got them for the protection not the look...

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
I really like the looks myself. I will be getting a pair in the near future and I have the Tecnik Violator gloves now and they're fine... I just want more protection. Actually the Violators are a bit loose now. I have been wearing them with a glove liner and they fit just fine.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts