Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
982 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up for sale is my lightly-used Apex jacket in medium. Grey.

$590 obo shipped to lower 48. Payment via PayPal or Google Wallet (preferred).

I agonized over the purchase of this jacket as I wanted something that wasn't so adventure style and offered protection to ride year round in the PNWet. This is all that and more. Unfortunately, it just doesn't fit the way I'd like. That's not to say that it won't fit you.

It's a rad jacket, all things considered. No rips, tears, cuts or popped seems. I just washed in in Nikwax and conditioned the leather panels. It's in terrific shape.

The jacket was sent back once to Klim to fix the droopy collar. So you get a proper collar that stands up. It vents incredibly well and I've tested it in more than a few gnarly, driving rain storms over the course of several hours. It's truly waterproof.
The fine folks at RevZilla can do a much better job of explaining all of the details: Klim Apex Jacket - RevZilla
Otherwise, holler with questions.

The jacket is located in NE Portland in the case that you're local.

·
Registered
982 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump for a new price: $550 obo

You know you want this jacket. It's rad.

·
Registered
368 Posts
I got this same jacket ( only black ) at a end of August Sale here in N.S. ..... have not used any of my other jackets since .... it is really a great jacket and compared to what I paid on Sale this price is very reasonable .... someone is going to get a really good jacket at a bargain price .... go for it , life time warranty on waterproof .... no kidding .... ...oh yeah ! , no connection with seller just thought I should chime in since it is such a good piece of kit ....
Craig

·
Registered
982 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the good word, Craig. It really is a nice jacket, it's too boxy for me.

Rev'It and Spidi are more my jam when it comes to fit.

·
Registered
982 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The jacket is still for sale and with fall upon us, it's a terrific jacket for cool (and wet) fall riding.

·
Registered
982 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You know you want a rad, waterproof jacket for the fall.

·
Registered
982 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The jacket is still for sale.
$450 shipped to the lower 48.

·
Registered
982 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Great deal on a jacket with an MSRP of nearly $800. Dry in the wet and cool in the heat. You know you want it...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts