Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2004 Multistrada 1000DS
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there,
From New Zealand, rode bikes my whole early life, MX then into road racing, 1st Ducati was a 87' 750 Paso, not the best model Ducati ever released IMHO........ I raced a Cagiva Alazurra, that me and some friends modified quite a bit, it wasn't pretty, but it flew for a 2 valve............
Life got in the way and I traveled a lot, riding about once every year or so. Anyway, been thinking about it for a while and 6 months ago I dropped the hammer on another Ducati, just a early MS (2004). I really love it actually, comfortable ride and even had staintune pipes on it when I got it, so it sounds like the Ducatis that I remember!
COVID pandemic has well and truly clipped my wings, so just enjoying riding again around New Zealand roads. I have a digital marketing business so it was inevitable that I would set up a Facebook riding group and YouTube channel. Both of which have helped me find heaps of local riders, strangely enough almost all (Like me) are grey on top...........
Anyway, that's me, ex-soldier, Karateka (still training), based in New Zealand.

·
Administrator
13,245 Posts
Hi and welcome to the site. Delighted to have you as a member.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts