Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In honor of "The King of Pop's":confused: untimely death I'll be riding with only my left motorcycle glove. I may or may not apply sequins:rolleyes:

You know the drill...... Meet at the Shell station at the corner of Foothill and ACH at 8:00 AM, depart 8:30 sharp. We'll make a quick stop at Newcombs and then those that are up for it depart for Wrightwood and the (now world famous) HAMSTEAK.

See ya in the AM...............:sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:

·
Registered
47 Posts
You know I'm there. I had best get out to the garage and take the rear rim off so I can switch out my current nearly slick rubber for rubber with tread.

·
Resident Raggamuffin
9,712 Posts
I'm in

Yeee heeee :D

·
Registered
3,070 Posts
you should have your ride stop @ sears ... they are having a sale in honor of jacko ... all boys pants are half off.

·
Premium Member
12,322 Posts
Let the M.J. jokes begin...PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't any one post pictures. wilmar13 was that a shot?

·
Premium Member
486 Posts
I heard he asked to be taken to the children's hospital.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
... I heard they were gonna melt him down into plastic toys so the kids can play with him for a change..

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
What's the difference between Michael Jackson and Farrah Fawcett?

About 3 hours...

·
Premium Member
486 Posts
He's gone to see his maker... Dow Corning.

·
Premium Member
811 Posts
The latest autopsy reports show it wasn't cardiac arrest, it was food poisoning!...................................................Apparently he choked on an 8 year old wiener.
Sorry Michael, but what do you expect?

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Too soon for Farrah dude:D
Farrah was at the pearly gates and St. Peter said, "Farrah, you were such a good woman, before you enter, I have been given permission to grant you a final wish." Farrah thinks about it and says, "I wish all the children on earth are safe."

POOF- Michael Jackson appears next to them.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts