Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I say that turn one off that turned into 3 spots up the field was intentional and a sweet move that they cannot prove as illegal. He knew he was going to be pushed wide, and he punched it halfway through the turn, which made him go off, but that second more of throttle gave him a huge advantage. And I could not be happier...lets see what happens at the end. Spa is so amazing...wish they had motogp there.

·
Registered
429 Posts
I say that turn one off that turned into 3 spots up the field was intentional and a sweet move that they cannot prove as illegal. He knew he was going to be pushed wide, and he punched it halfway through the turn, which made him go off, but that second more of throttle gave him a huge advantage. And I could not be happier...lets see what happens at the end. Spa is so amazing...wish they had motogp there.

Fu#@ I miss the race!!! Spa & Imola are the best races of the calendar.
What about Fisichella, Go Force India.

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Spa is a great circuit. The race today was good but I don't think anything will beat last years Spa battle in the rain between Kimi and Lewis!

Good day for motorsports, can't wait for MotoGp.

·
Premium Member
2,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I know! I cannot believe that car was so competitive. He did a good job. Kimi ran a very consistent race, and had some luck. Vettel was on a charge at the end. I really dont want Kimi to leave after this season...his ways have grown on me.

·
Premium Member
2,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Spa is a great circuit. The race today was good but I don't think anything will beat last years Spa battle in the rain between Kimi and Lewis!

Good day for motorsports, can't wait for MotoGp.
Don't get me started on last year...should have been Kimi's...

·
Registered
457 Posts
Spa is so amazing...wish they had motogp there.
They used to, back in the 80s. They must've grown tired of always racing in the rain or something. It's a shame though, because it's a nice track in a beautiful area. I almost went out there to watch today but I ended up going riding instead.

·
Premium Member
2,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
They used to, back in the 80s. They must've grown tired of always racing in the rain or something. It's a shame though, because it's a nice track in a beautiful area. I almost went out there to watch today but I ended up going riding instead.
I kind of hate you a little bit..."I almost went out there to watch, but..."
Lucky ass... ;)
Spa has always been to me a track that was crafted from one of the most perfect places on earth.

·
Registered
8,135 Posts
Spa is classic, a driver's track, not like that crap in Valencia and a 2nd fir Force India, who would have thought? That means huge money for them next year....funny though they were getting short of funds..............
Best year in F-1 since Schumi brought Ferrari out of the wilderness!:D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts