Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is what happens when you leave your bike out over night in the ghetto. Reading the spec sheet is a bit of a joke as well as a GIANT waste of time, but you are welcome to do so ? They are calling it a tricolor, but it has a RED frame.....not a stock tricolor frame, also it says OHLINS suspension, but they must be the new for 2011 model, because they are SILVER in color, just like the showa forks on a standard. I didn't get to far into the other aspects of the bike as from where i'm sitting , it looks like a STOCK exhaust. And all this for a starting bid of NINETY NINE THOUSAND DOLLARS FOOK ME I think I juust got sick again from the photo's.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/07-D...ewItemQQptZUS_motorcycles?hash=item2ea95c431a

·
Super Senior Poster
6,328 Posts
I was perusing Ebay for a nice 999R and then I saw that....WTF! Who's the artist? never heard of the guy.......holy cow...a blind monkey painting w/ his toes could have done better!

·
Registered
207 Posts
Kinda funny, I think there's only about 6-7 different pics in there that they've got copied over and over.

Yikes. :eek:

·
Registered
52 Posts
I got a glimpse of this at the Festival of Speed down here in Miami, FL last wkd. No idea who the artist is but looked interesting from the distance that I saw it. Different strokes for different folks I guess.

·
Registered
560 Posts
feckin hideous

·
Registered
2,334 Posts
That paint job is the "dookie in the urinal" equivalent. Poor taste and something you never want to see........ever.

·
Registered
157 Posts
That is possibly the biggest bike tragedy I have ever seen in my life. Go F up a Busa, maybe a gixer or ninja. Really! Art! Huh:confused: It should go for about 5 grand so you spend the rest fixing it.

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
I was just on ebay and saw this monstrosity and the WTF. 99K give me a break. I personally would pay less then a standard 07 would cost so I can buy some new plastics for it in stock red.

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
This why our English pals across the pond think we Yanks are so f#@ked up. This is really, really a sad sight.

·
Ducati Acolyte
819 Posts
Lets be honest its a waste of a perfectly good bike. Who in there right mind would ride that thing down the street.
Couple of cans of flat black before that thing would hit the streets with me

·
Banned
2,916 Posts
i think it looks good, something different at least, nice for a change anyway. :)

1 - 20 of 74 Posts