Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I have a Multi Enduro, and having 30" inseam doesn't help. So when I tried to put the kickstand down, I do it by kicking the spring, and that somehow does the trick, but I would it be great if there is some king of bar assistance that I can attach somewhere in the middle of the kickstand with a clamp to make it easier to bring down.

Does anybody else have the same issue?

There has to be something that does the trick. Search on google but I could not find anything. Anybody?

·
Registered
129 Posts
Could you just use a bar mount that is intended for an aux light or a highway peg and attach it to the sidestand where you want to place your foot to swing the stand?

·
Premium Member
876 Posts
Assuming you don't want to weld a peg on, you could take any kind of T, like maybe an aluminum drawer pull, and attach it with Water Activated Fiberglass Wrap. Sand it, paint. That stuff can be applied even on a wet surface, even underwater. Pretty durable. Make sure you check the location with the stand up and down before affixing. Cures in a couple hours. Kind of like putting a cast on your kickstand. See Fernco Pow-R Wrap

1 - 4 of 4 Posts