Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
got a 900ss with some Kehin flatslides on it...... they recently sprung a leak in one of the seals that connect the 2 carbs together, and I'm striking out finding a source for parts for these things!
I've tried Sudco and a couple carbs parts places.

any ideas or known sources would be MASSIVELY appreciated!!!!

thanks! [email protected]

·
Registered
3,587 Posts
You mean the two rubber bits that go to the intake manifold tubes? They are the stock Ducati ones, aren't they?

·
Registered
7,104 Posts
Aren't they just o-rings ?

·
Premium Member
714 Posts
That appears to be part #85 in the exploded diagram. It also appears that you can buy them at the link provided, Jets-R-Us, for $1.29 each.

Reactions: RockAZ

·
Premium Member
5,212 Posts
The funny thing is Jets r us probably buys them from sudco as they are the importer. The person you spoke with at sudco may not have understood what you wanted as I am sure they sell them. At that price get them anywhere you can! I do not think they are a simple o-ring but in a pinch you bet I would try one. That is NOT a common part to fail.

·
Premium Member
5,212 Posts
Or simply setting outside in the elements too long
or taken apart and assembled after dipping in some harsh chemicals (carb cleaned with something bad for rubber).

1 - 9 of 9 Posts