Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
IHMC Est. 2010
2,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a sketch I've been working on to make this last couple of weeks go by faster as I wait for the beast. This is drawn from a picture of Vittoriano sliding the SF around Ascari I think. I'll post the finished product if I don't screw it up any more than I all ready did.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2012 Matte Black SFS
434 Posts
That looks really nice!!! Are you going to try and color it?

·
Premium Member
1,861 Posts
Put the design on a custom made riding-jacket for your SF;)

·
IHMC Est. 2010
2,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I don't think I'll colour it. But if it turns out well I may do a coloured version. I don't think I have enough talent to pull off acrylic or oil, so that leaves me with finger paints LOL. Might give it a try with watercolour though.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Just a sketch I've been working on to make this last couple of weeks go by faster as I wait for the beast. This is drawn from a picture of Vittoriano sliding the SF around Ascari I think. I'll post the finished product if I don't screw it up any more than I all ready did.
Nice. That almost looks like the skyline to Vancouver?

·
Registered
736 Posts
Nice drawing, I wish I had your talent. I'd remove the mirrors and change the angle of his head so he is looking at the exit of the turn.

·
IHMC Est. 2010
2,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I was going to take some artistic lisence and remove the mirrors but they were in the original picture. Now that I look, I see they have to be fixed anyways.

Thanks all for looking. Truly skilled artists could tell there is not a whole lot of tallent there, it's a bit of a struggle to get it this far. Oh yeah, only two weeks to go.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts