Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going to order some Hyper stuff soon including a DucShop stack kit. I'd like to run the outerwear covers on the filters because I do see rain occasionally. Anyone know the size/part#? Thanks.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Wasp kit

Greetings,

Very interested.....I can't seem to find the price list, not that I tried very hard, just a quick look at your web site...

Best regards,

joe

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Greetings,

Very interested.....I can't seem to find the price list, not that I tried very hard, just a quick look at your web site...

Best regards,

joe
Website is not finished yet Joe... Still

I will send you a p.m

Greg.

·
Registered
680 Posts
We have ridden in the rain with no issue, just like having an open airbox on a Monster or SS, even a superbike will have rain sucked into the ram air snorkles. From what I know outerwears were developed for off roaders to keep mud out of the filters. I'll get my parts guy to get a part number for the ones that fit the filters we use and offer it as an option.
I'm going to order some Hyper stuff soon including a DucShop stack kit. I'd like to run the outerwear covers on the filters because I do see rain occasionally. Anyone know the size/part#? Thanks.

·
Registered
186 Posts
We have ridden in the rain with no issue, just like having an open airbox on a Monster or SS, even a superbike will have rain sucked into the ram air snorkles. From what I know outerwears were developed for off roaders to keep mud out of the filters. I'll get my parts guy to get a part number for the ones that fit the filters we use and offer it as an option.
Thanx I'd be interested too.

·
Banned
1,152 Posts
They're definitely made for off road extremely dusty/muddy type conditions. No need for them for rain or anything else you'd normally encounter on the street.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts