Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Haven't decided yet! The original thought was to flip it at some point but I literally can't stop staring at it. My brother had one of these when I was 10 and its bringing back all kinds of memories. Pretty sure the plan now is to keep it and ride it but keep the mileage relatively low. It's such a clean example I don't want anything to happen to it haha.

Nice find . What the plan for her ? I had one of those and loved the sound ripping through the country.

·
Premium Member
1997 748 Mono
60 Posts
Very cool, well done. If you don’t mind a bit of a suggestion I would whip those tires off ASAP and replace with new rubber before any real riding. I learned that lesson the hard way so it’s top of mind for me!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yea, I'm going to put new tires on it but save the originals.

Very cool, well done. If you don’t mind a bit of a suggestion I would whip those tires off ASAP and replace with new rubber before any real riding. I learned that lesson the hard way so it’s top of mind for me!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It has pretty much every Ducati OEM carbon accessory installed. I even have a set of OEM carbon mirrors. Haven't decided if I should mount them yet. Does anyone have a good recommendation for tires that run well with this chassis?

·
Premium Member
347 Posts
I like Dunlop Q3+ and Bridgestone S21/S22. I have S21s on my 996, and they perform phenomenally well.

Reactions: SF_GT3

·
Registered
841 Posts
Dunlop Q3+ you will love them!!!

Reactions: SF_GT3
1 - 18 of 18 Posts