Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My latest 'addition' - not new but new-to-me. She finally arrived a week ago, and so far she is the best performance bike I ever have - fast, smooth, stable, and predictable. I can see myself put a lot of milage on her just like my Sport 1000!

·
Premium Member
1,043 Posts
Beauty indeed. Looks to be a treat to ride. enjoy.

·
Registered
72 Posts
She's a beauty! congrats!!!

·
301 Posts
They're a bloody good jigger, congratulations!
You got the pick of the colours

·
Registered
758 Posts
Alex, bring out the new toy to Ducati Night this Wednesday at Emeryville.

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks guys! Still need to dial in the suspension :eek: The rest is pretty much where I like it.

Alex, bring out the new toy to Ducati Night this Wednesday at Emeryville.
Work is killing me - I will have late night meeting again and can't escape - I may need to skip the up coming one again :mad:

PS: How's your Hattar (3M?) coating holding up on your S1000 gas tank??
So far so good - I don't see any problem yet :cool:

·
Registered
29 Posts
What are the details for Ducati night in Emeryville?? I live in emeryville and I didn't know that there was a ducati night? :eek:

·
Registered
546 Posts
What are the details for Ducati night in Emeryville?? I live in emeryville and I didn't know that there was a ducati night? :eek:
I live in Emeryville as well. Where in the area do you live? Here are the details off the NorCal Ducati site. Its right by the movie theater at the new Hot Italian Pizza place:

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

·
Registered
546 Posts
Thanks guys!

It was nice to see you Gus - glad that everything worked out fine. Hope you have a great trip, and keep us all posted!
Likewise Alex. And congrats again on the new Tri-Colore. Beautiful bike!!!
I'll definitely keep you posted on the trip....literally. I'll post on the other thread I have going on here ;)

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

1 - 20 of 24 Posts