Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
748 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The '93 SS I picked up a few weeks back was in fantastic shape, except for a few scratches on the side fairing and some pretty heavy sandblasting of the leading edge of the lowers. The tank and the rear of the bike were immaculate, so I decided to have the nose and side panels refinished. I just got it put together Saturday night, with all new hardware, and did a couple hundred miles on her yesterday. I got the side decals from Tapeworks.com, and they were a perfect match. The bike has FCR's and Dynacoils, and is incredibly strong. I was leading our club ride with a few 1098's behind me, and they were shocked at the pull of the old SS! I was toying with the idea of putting the FCR's on my FE before I bought this bike, and then thought since the '93 has them I don't "really" need to do the FE. After a few rides on this bike I've convinced myself that if I don't do FCR's on the FE I might not ride it much.

·
Premium Member
1,386 Posts
Blk/Red

Looks Great!! I have a Red bike and thinking about repainting this winter flipping from Red or Black they both lok great on the SS. But Red says it all on the Duc.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
748 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
beautiful !!!
all she needs now is a couple o' AGIP stickers :D

Funny you mention this! I've just received my AGIP stickers and this weekend I had them taped to the fairing in the garage and having a really hard time decided if I wanted them on the bike or not. I'm leaning towards the cleaner look without them, but I might change my mind tomorrow!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts