Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Only took about an hour start to finish including cleanup. Took it for a spin, a little easier on the clutch grip. We will see on a longer ride how the hand feels.
so far seems like good money spent.:D

·
Registered
599 Posts
I agree, I installed mine a while back and ,yes it makes a difference.

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
There must be a joke to be made involving grip strength, masturbation and something about using your left hand; but it would be far too crass for me to make.

I'll leave it to one of our Oz brothers...

·
Registered
16,908 Posts
The OBERON Clutch Slave Cylinder is our favorite slave cylinder now. We replaced the STM slave on our 1098 and found it just as easy of a clutch effort but it was easier to find neutral. The finish is very good and the price is much less than the others.

-M

·
Registered
555 Posts
of course, those of us who are left handed don't need one of these because years of self satisfaction have ensured a strong left wrist and grip (with acknowledgement to Barfer's request for some Aussie commentary)....

·
Registered
775 Posts
In addition to Dadda's excellent observations I can also report that left-handed folk also develop strength, dexterity & grip by regularly lifting a pint glass from table/bar to mouth level. The glass should be filled with a libation lovingly crafted from natural ingredients including water, barley, hops...
Works wonders!

Lighter glasses can be recommended as part of a pain relief strategy immediately post-trauma. In this case the libation should be the result of a distillation process and should be aged appropriately before administration to the recipient.

·
Registered
238 Posts
There must be a joke to be made involving grip strength, masturbation and something about using your left hand; but it would be far too crass for me to make.

I'll leave it to one of our Oz brothers...
OK OK I'll bite I'm an Aussie, And left handed and single (soooo the hand does get a fair workout) all I can say about slave cylinders is if u need one your a PUSSY (thats the crass bit = happy?)

·
Premium Member
2,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Right handed and far from a pussy you left handed bitches!
:p
Crass is good!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts