Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
555 Posts
no one does mechanical style better than the Italians. Must be the influence of all those beautiful Italian women roaming around...

·
Registered
421 Posts
These were why I got excited about the GT...

·
Registered
555 Posts
SNLSmith,
that is such a cool paint job you've done there. A smart application of a 2nd color to really bring the beautiful lines of the bike out. love it.

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
This is what it is all about...

·
Registered
555 Posts
aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh, that's the bike I lusted after in high school! When I first spied the SC1000S in the dealer shop last year whilst there to pick up a part for my R1, it brought back all those teenage lustful yearnings..... three weeks later the R1 was gone and I've never regretted it.

The 750SS is still more beautiful, but the SC1000S gives me that connection back to why I became a dedicated enthusiast in the first place.

That's the kind of bike that gets written into a Pre-Nup agreement. (that's ok honey, you take the house - the bike is mine!)

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Love this thread idea! My submissions:

And the real reason they're cool:

:cool:
DP - Is that really a life sized poster of you and Grandpa's tractor? Even your poster is getting a$$. Lol. Love that first pic in your post - and all the others that have followed. Well done.

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
The Ducati experience...

Great shots...:cool:

Breakin' the law in Death Valley for the perfect photo op...

Somewhere cold on PCH

·
Registered
555 Posts
very cool that a few others have discovered how much more FUN the SC is over an R1!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts